The Extremadura Birdwatching Fair (FIO) will celebrate their 13th anniversary in 2018. Don’t miss this meeting point for professionals and nature enthusiasts in Monfragüe National Park from February 23th to 25th. The past twelve years of this event have put Extremadura on the European map of birdwatching and it has become the largest fair of its kind in southern Europe.
- Feel safe at BeHoliday
- 41st Badajoz International Theatre Festival
- FIO 2019, from february 22th to 24th
- “Raum XVII”, the next Michaela Zimmer´s exhibition
- Peugeot releases a line of luggage 508 with details in Alcantara
- Beholiday Apartment hosting Michaela Zimmer
- Nuevas fiestas de interés turístico en Extremadura: La bajada de la Virgen de la Montaña de Cáceres y la Semana Santa en Zafra